Terms of Service
Last updated: April 05, 2018
By accessing the Meming Bot (the "bot") at https://t.me/memingbot operated by SUNINVEST D.O.O. ("us", "we", or "our"), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service"), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this bot. The materials contained in this bot are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from Meming Bot for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in Meming Bot;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Meming Bot at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials in Meming Bot are provided on an 'as is' basis. Meming Bot makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Meming Bot does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on itself or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this bot.
In no event shall Meming Bot or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials from Meming Bot, even if Meming Bot or a Meming Bot authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Meming Bot could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Meming Bot does not warrant that any of the materials on it are accurate, complete or current. Meming Bot may make changes to the materials at any time without notice. However Meming Bot does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Meming Bot has not reviewed all of the sites linked to it and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Meming Bot. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Meming Bot may revise these terms of service at any time without notice. By using this bot you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Slovenia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
10. Refund Policy
We issue refunds for digital products within 7 days of the original purchase of the product. We recommend contacting us via Telegram (https://t.me/nverkhovin) for assistance if you experience any issues receiving our products.
Dunajska cesta 136